To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Characterisation of Porous and Finely Divided Solids
Pore size, particle size, density, surface area, Zeta potential, sorption, moisture, surface energy
POROTEC Equipment 2017
POROLUX 500 – Porometer for pore size measurements in filters and textiles of through pores from nanometer to millimeter
PYCNOMATIC ATC – Temperature controlled Helium pycnometer for density measurements- independent of ambient pressures
SURFER – Gas adsorption for the determination of specific surface areas and nanometer pores
VASCO FLEX – Nanoparticle analyser also for the determination of multidispersed particle distributions with various flexible probes –“Bring your particle size measurement to the sample"
GraviSorp – 12 x Multisampler for water vapor sorption from 0% – 98%RH @ 20°C – 40°C. Suitable for inhomogeneous materials with larger masses up to 120 grams
The POROTEC equipment catalogue 2017 offers comprehensive information about measurement devices for the characterisation of fines and porous solids.
Particle size, pore size and pore volume, density, specific surface area, surface energies, refractive index and Zeta potential are important physical key properties of materials.
Ambient conditions like pH value, temperature or relative humidity can change dramatically these properties. Resulting materials changes like swelling and shrinkage, amorphous - crystalline transitions, glass transition, formation of hydrates or flocking can be analysed in situ with our devices.
Further, are following investigations on laboratory scale possible:
- Characterisation of catalysts in particular the determination of metal amount and active sites.
- Investigation of chemisorption processes.
- Analysis of porous materials under real conditions like high pressures or high temperatures.
- Pressure swing adsorption as for gas separation.
Our equipment is employed in R&D and QC in industry, universities, academic and governmental institutions.
Applications comprise pharmaceutics, food, building materials, ceramics, geology, ambient protection, chemicals and paints, filters and textiles, catalysts, wood, oil and petro chemistry, adsorbents an many more
- 1KCL Protective Gloves – Highest Protection for Your Staff Members
- 2Analytical Excellence to Improve Customer Processes
- 3Products for Chemical Fluid Handling, Water Treatment and Water Disinfection
- 4Schambeck SFD’s Catalog: A new System for HPLC
- 5Temperature Control Catalogue 2017
- 6The VICI Jour catalog is out now! – Accessories for Chromatography!
- 7KAUTEX Container Program – Plastic Bottles and Containers from 5 ml to 60 l
- 8Comprehensive Accessories for Liquid Chromatography in the Tosoh Bioscience Chromatography Catalogue
- 9GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 10Comprehensive Interactive Reference Guide about Syringes and Needles