To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fundamentals and applications
Almost every material used in solid form (from food to pharmaceuticals, from minerals to detergents, from polymers to paper, from raw materials and commodities to highly formulated specialties) is dried during production. Drying technology is a continuously developing field with various challenges referring to process design, development, operation and automation, to equipment selection, development and use, as well as to the preservation of even creation of desired product properties.
- Fundamentals of drying technology
- Properties of wet air, capacity of convective dryers
- Moisture measurement
- Drying kinetics of single particles or droplets
- Major drying processes: Equipment, dryer design, scale up
- Special drying processes and their application
- Laboratory work (guided exercises and demonstrations)
- Tutorials (guided practical computation and simulation)
The course is aimed at engineers, pharmacists, chemists and food technologists who need to understand the fundamentals of modern drying technology and apply them to produce better solid / particulate products with more efficient drying processes. The course language is English.
|Event Organiser:||GVT - Forschungs-Gesellschaft Verfahrens-Technik e.V.|
- 12019 Spring Meeting and 15th Global Congress on Process Safety
- 2ChemBio Finland 2019
- 32019 AIChE Annual Meeting
- 4AchemAsia 2019
- 5258th ACS National Meeting & Exposition
- 612th IWA International Conference on Water Reclamation and Reuse
- 7IPAC 2019 — 10th International Particle Accelerator Conference
- 82020 AIChE Annual Meeting