To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Secrets of Batch Process Scale-Upin Atlanta from 17.03.2010 - 19.03.2010
This course presents an overview of scale-up issues and examines their impact on process operation in the pilot plant and beyond, including scale-up considerations for route selection, raw material charging, reaction steps, workup, crystallization, product isolation, drying, etc. Common bench techniques for each of these steps are contrasted to the safety and operability criteria for successful pilot plant operation. Numerous examples and case histories are presented, along with tips and techniques for operators and experimenters. Heavy emphasis is placed on process safety.
|Type of Event:||Courses|
|Event Date:||17.03.2010 to 19.03.2010|
Scientific Update LLP
Maycroft Place, Stone Cross
TN20 6EW Mayfield
- 1Chemspec Asia 2015
- 215th EUROFORUM Annual Conference Chemical and Industrial Parks
- 3Nanomaterials for Applications in Energy Technology
- 4AchemAsia 2016
- 5InformEx USA 2015
- 61st European Conference on Metal Organic Frameworks and Porous Polymers
- 720th EuroQSAR
- 8ECSSC 15 - 15th EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY
- 9Optatec 2015
- 10Pesticides: Food Safety and Dietary Risk Assessment