To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Secrets of Batch Process Scale-Upin Atlanta from 17.03.2010 - 19.03.2010
This course presents an overview of scale-up issues and examines their impact on process operation in the pilot plant and beyond, including scale-up considerations for route selection, raw material charging, reaction steps, workup, crystallization, product isolation, drying, etc. Common bench techniques for each of these steps are contrasted to the safety and operability criteria for successful pilot plant operation. Numerous examples and case histories are presented, along with tips and techniques for operators and experimenters. Heavy emphasis is placed on process safety.
|Type of Event:||Courses|
|Event Date:||17.03.2010 to 19.03.2010|
Scientific Update LLP
Maycroft Place, Stone Cross
TN20 6EW Mayfield
- 1AchemAsia 2016
- 2252th ACS National Meeting & Exposition
- 32016 Goldschmidt Conference
- 415th International Fresenius ECOTOX Conference "Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecotoxicology and Risk Management"
- 5PRiME ECS 2016
- 6inaChem 2014
- 7analytica 2016
- 8ACHEMA 2018
- 9ICER-16 - 8th International Congress of Environmental Research
- 10A Q&A With the FDA on the RUO/IUO Final Guidance