To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Color & Chem Expo 2017
After receiving two great success in Faisalabad in the year 2015 & 2016, Color & Chem Expo has become the largest dyes and chemicals industrial show of the region and has proudly considered as the landmark exhibition of the dyes & chemicals industry.
Color & Chem Expo now enters its 3rd edition i.e. 3rd Color & Chem Expo 2017. Like past two shows it will again serve the industry with the most productive business environment and proof an ideal interactive platform for companies and organization for interactions and driving the growth of the industry in the region.
This two-day expo will visit top decision makers, technical personnel, importers, exporters, intenders, suppliers, distributors, students and even researchers and discuss the enormous opportunities in dyes, chemicals and allied industry.
By considering fast moving development in this sector, the exhibitors will have an ideal opportunity to discuss new concepts and directions of development as well as cooperation with the dyes and chemicals industry community in a broad sense and further explore business opportunities in the rapidly growing market of Pakistan and specially in Lahore.
|Event Organiser:||Event and Conference International (Pvt.) Ltd.|
- 1Pittcon 2017
- 2LABVOLUTION with Life Sciences Event BIOTECHNICA 2017
- 3EUNPC 2018 — 2018 European Nuclear Physics Conference
- 4International Conference in Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy ICNBS Egypt 2017
- 5International Conference on Oil, Gas and Petrochemistry Conference
- 6Pipeline Coating - 2017
- 7DFD17 - 70th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics
- 81st European Chemistry Partnering
- 9Color & Chem Expo 2017
- 10International Conference on Graphene and Semiconductors