To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Air Products Signs Contract with Taiwan’s CMO to Supply Flat Panel Market
30-07-2009: Air Products announced that its subsidiary in Taiwan, Air Products San Fu Co. Ltd., has signed a long-term contract with Chi Mei Optoelectronics (CMO), a TFT-LCD supplier, to provide nitrogen and bulk gases to their Fab 6 located in Tree Valley Science and Industry Park (TVSIP), Tainan, Taiwan.
Air Products San Fu has installed an air separation unit next to CMO Fab 6 to provide on-site nitrogen. Air Products also will supply bulk gases including oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen and carbon dioxide to CMO and other customers in the TVSIP.
Air Products San Fu has established a leading supply position in TSIP, and its customers in the park include CMO’s Fab 3, Fab 4, Fab 5 and Fab 7; TSMC’s Fab6 and Fab 14Phase One and Phase Two; and United Microelectronics Corporation’s (UMC) Fab12A. Air Products San Fu serves its customers through large ultra-high purity (UHP) bulk gas facilities and a pipeline that is fed by the world’s largest UHP nitrogen facility. This plant also produces UHP liquid nitrogen and UHP liquid oxygen for other semiconductor customers.
Air Products SanFu is a leading producer of industrial gases in Taiwan, supplying atmospheric gases, electronics specialty gases, chemicals and related equipment for many industries.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge