To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
ActLight Announces Licensing With Top Semiconductor Company
ActLight, a Swiss technology firm known for its Dynamic PhotoDiodes (DPDs), announced that it has signed an agreement with a top semiconductor company for the integration and licensing of the DPD into their Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) for vital signs monitoring, to be used in the next generation of wearable devices.
"The demand for vital signs monitoring sensors is growing at an accelerated pace with a need for innovative sensor technologies," said Serguei Okhonin, ActLight Co-Founder and CEO. "The collaboration with this prestigious semiconductor company is expected to deliver to the market the new, world-class sensing solution that will enhance the vital signs monitoring experience of the wearable device's users".
ActLight SA focuses in the field of CMOS photonics by developing a new type of photodetector. Being a fabless company, ActLight specializes in the Intellectual Property (IP) of this area and provides supporting services like design and technology advice for its customers. ActLight SA, a sta ... more
- 1DeepMatter to acquire InfoChem GmbH from Springer Nature
- 2Making ammonia 'greener'
- 3Adapting natural membrane to make hydrogen fuel from water
- 4Melting ice sheets release tons of methane into the atmosphere
- 5Carrying and releasing nanoscale cargo with 'nanowrappers'
- 6QSIL acquires materials specialist Barat Ceramics
- 7Imagine Chemistry 2019 launched
- 8Physicists uncover new competing state of matter in superconducting material
- 9Brenntag acquires lubrication business in the US
- 10Rare metals from e-waste