To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
New PAREXEL division supports emerging biotech companies
PAREXEL International Corporation introduced a new, dedicated division to support emerging biotech companies in reaching their drug development and commercialization goals quickly and cost-effectively. PAREXEL Biotech builds on the Company’s heritage of clinical, regulatory, commercial and technology expertise with enhanced strategic consulting and asset development capabilities, offering a new Biotech-focused team and organizational structure for customers. Led by James Anthony, Global Head of Biotech, and Graciela Racaro, Global Head of Biotech Operations, the division will help emerging companies minimize complexity, reduce costs, and accelerate timelines.
“Today’s emerging biotech companies have an increasingly critical role in identifying and developing new medicines that truly serve as the innovative arm of the industry,” said James Anthony. “However, these companies face significant pressures and challenges in terms of timelines, resources and funding to succeed.”
Graciela Racaro added, “We look forward to combining PAREXEL’s expertise and global infrastructure with an agile and efficient delivery model that is aligned to this specific segment, enabling emerging biotech companies to focus on their core capabilities and reach their strategic goals.”
PAREXEL Biotech takes a consultative approach to develop tailored strategies that help companies achieve their objectives throughout the journey from discovery, proof of concept, development, registration and ultimately commercialization, with services that include:
- Global regulatory consulting, with more than 50 former regulators from around the world and more than 1,000 regulatory experts on staff;
- Strategy consulting led by Health Advances, a boutique consultancy with more than 26 years of experience in the biotech sector;
- China Advisory Services to help companies participate in the country’s growing, yet complex market opportunity;
- Quantitative Clinical Development and Genomic Medicine Services to optimize clinical success and maximize product value;
- Patient recruitment services proven historically to provide 22 percent faster enrollment from first subject randomized to last subject randomized
- Trial execution services, with completion rates historically 4 percent faster than industry averages from final protocol available to Clinical Study Report approved
- Real World Evidence programs informed by and connected to biotech stakeholder perspectives and requirements.
“PAREXEL has been working to support biotech companies across the globe with clinical research services and regulatory consulting for many years, successfully accomplishing more than 650 projects in this space and developing a deep understanding of the needs of these companies,” said Peyton Howell, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer for PAREXEL. “To build on our commitment to biotech success, we have grown our capabilities to include management and strategy consulting, pipeline development, value substantiation and evidence vetting. This enables us to provide experience, expertise and partnership throughout the biotech journey, and bring even greater value to this sector.”
- start ups
- 1Sodium is the new lithium
- 2Natural substance as alternative to controversial glyphosate?
- 3B2B platform for chemical products launched successfully
- 4KYOCERA acquires German advanced ceramic manufacturer
- 5BASF is combining digitalization and IT expertise in a single division
- 6Beckman Coulter strenghtens laboratory automation business
- 7Antireflection coating makes plastic invisible
- 8New strategies for handling water and wastewater in process
- 9Directly-cooled electric motor made from polymer materials
- 10Wine Fraud: Chemical Fingerprint Uncorks Juicy Facts
- High-Tech Gründerfonds launches HTGF Academy for its startup portfolio
- Arkema invests in development of lithium-sulfur batteries
- New PAREXEL division supports emerging biotech companies
- SOPAT GmbH and Malvern Panalytical announce a distribution agreement for US ...
- Over 600 Partnering discussions at the first European Chemistry Partnering S ...
- Fish-inspired material changes color using nanocolumns
- INEOS set to acquire Cristals North American Titanium Dioxide Business from Tronox for $700 million
- Public-sector research boosts cleantech start-ups
- Cause of cathode degradation identified for nickel-rich materials
- Breakthrough could enable cheaper infrared cameras