To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Sika: Price increases for a large part of the product portfolio
16-07-2010: Sika announced a global price increase for various products from its entire product portfolio. The price increases will become effective immediately or as contracts allow.
Global price adjustments are necessary due to significantly increased raw material costs and will be adapted to the regional raw material price situation. Sika's local sales representatives will contact customers individually to explain details of the price increases.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge