To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
INEOS NOVA increases prices for General Purpose Polystyrene (GPPS) and Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) products
31-08-2010: INEOS NOVA announced that prices for General Purpose Polystyrene (GPPS) and Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) products will increase by +€ 50 Euro per ton effective September 1st, 2010 due to expected feedstock increases.
The price of High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) will increase by €65 Euro per ton effective September 1st 2010 as the cost of poly-butadiene rubbers has been increasing continuously over the last few months.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8PETRONAS and Evonik Industries sign Letter of Intent for projects in Rapid Project
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Putting electronic cigarettes to the test