To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Chemtura Corporation Announces Price Increase on CD-75P and SP-75P
14-09-2010: Chemtura Corporation, debtor-in-possession, announced that it will increase prices in all regions on CD-75P and SP-75P-based products by up to 25 percent, where contracts allow, for all new orders placed effective immediately.
Anne Noonan, President of Flame Retardants, Brominated Performance Products and Fumigants, stated, "The bromine franchise is facing severe raw material escalation and increasing costs to secure global supply, product stewardship and continued advocacy efforts. The proposed increase is necessary to ensure high-quality supply to our customers."
Bromine derivatives and flame retardants are used in a wide variety of critical end-use applications including electrical and electronics, building and construction, fine chemicals, transportation and oil production.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Stanford ultraresponsive magnetic nanoscavengers for next generation water purification
- Keeping fruit, vegetables and cut flowers fresh longer