To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Chemtura Corporation Announces Price Increase
20-10-2010: Chemtura Corporation announced that it will increase prices in all regions on DE-83RTM, Firemaster(R) 2100R, BA-59PTM and its derivatives (BC-52TM and BC-58TM grades of carbonate oligomer) by up to 25 percent, where contracts allow, for all new orders placed effective immediately.
Anne Noonan, President of Chemtura's Flame Retardants, Brominated Performance Products and Fumigants business, stated, "The bromine franchise is facing severe raw material escalation and increasing costs to secure global supply, product stewardship and continued advocacy efforts. The proposed increase is necessary to ensure high-quality supply to our customers."
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers