To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Almac Opens Analytical Labs in New US Headquarters
10-02-2011: Almac’s new 240,000 sq. ft. North American Headquarters, built on 40 acres in Souderton, PA, north of Philadelphia is part of the Almac Group’s integrated services solutions strategy. The new facility delivers full-service, integrated clinical packaging, drug supply management and technology solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech clients. The facility has state of the art analytical labs, complementing existing facilities in the UK.
The lab provides support for clinical packaging operations as well as stand-alone analytical services to our customers. The labs are equipped with the latest equipment, including HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV, IR, DSC, KF and others. The new group will also offer Polymorph and Salt Screening and Solid Form Development.
Clinical packaging projects often require a range of analytical support, from simple ‘ID testing’ to full method development and validation. Over-encapsulation (OE) is now a widely accepted process for ‘blinding’ during clinical trials. The investigational product, a potential comparator and/or placebo are blinded in hard gelatin capsules, providing visually identical products, thus removing potential bias during a trial.
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia
- Evonik and LanzaTech working on bio-processed precursors for specialty plastics
- GEA Heat Exchangers wins an order from the Ivory Coast
- Oman Oil Company concluded acquisition of Oxea
- Merck Reaches Agreement on Recommended Cash Offer for AZ Electronic Materials
- BASF to divest Vinuran PVC modifier business to Kaneka