To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Scott Bader Europe Increases Prices of all Crystic Products
23-02-2011: Effective from March 14th 2011 latest, Scott Bader is increasing prices by 120€/te for all Crystic® unsaturated polyester, DCPD, Crestapol® and vinyl ester resins, all gelcoats, pigments, bonding pastes and Crystic Crestomer® structural adhesive products. These new prices will be applied to all invoiced orders by this date at the latest, subject to existing customer contracts. This is an additional increase to the price rise announced and implemented in January of this year.
This further price rise from Scott Bader is in response to additional significant increases in the costs of all key composites-related raw materials in recent weeks. Based on the most recent forecasts and economic indicators, Scott Bader is expecting raw material prices to remain at these high levels or go higher still during the second quarter of 2011. Further upward movements in crude oil, energy costs and other industrial raw material prices are considered likely due to the ongoing growth in global demand, especially in Asia.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan