To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Eiliv Gjesdal appointed CFO of Kvaerner
09-05-2011: Eiliv Gjesdal has been appointed Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Kvaerner. Gjesdal is following the appointment of Jan Arve Haugan as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Gjesdal joined Aker Solutions in 2002 and has extensive experience from finance functions in Aker Solutions as well as a background as a state authorised public accountant. Gjesdal startet his carreer as an auditor with Arthur Andersen & Co working with large Norwegian companies.
Gjesdal will enter the position as CFO with immediate effect.
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia
- Dr. Georg Meissner appointed Managing Director, SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd. Oy
- Changes in Board of Management of SGL Carbon SE
- Dr. Günter Oertel dies at 81
- Gerhard Schmitz to join Merck as new Head of Global Accounting
- Appointment of new President of American Chemical Society's CAS Division, ef ...