To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Eiliv Gjesdal appointed CFO of Kvaerner
09-05-2011: Eiliv Gjesdal has been appointed Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Kvaerner. Gjesdal is following the appointment of Jan Arve Haugan as President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Gjesdal joined Aker Solutions in 2002 and has extensive experience from finance functions in Aker Solutions as well as a background as a state authorised public accountant. Gjesdal startet his carreer as an auditor with Arthur Andersen & Co working with large Norwegian companies.
Gjesdal will enter the position as CFO with immediate effect.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge