To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Bilcare Solutions starts up PET-extruder at the site in Staufen
14-06-2011: Bilcare Solutions announced an extension to their product selection: The company expands its existing product portfolio of the Specialty Films Solutions Business with thestart up of a PET-extruder for manufacturing PETG-films at the site in Staufen, Germany.
"The capacity extension enables us with immediate effect to serve the strong demand in the fast growing market of shrink film for sleeve applications even better than before," explained Dr. Heinz Gärtner, Chairman Bilcare Research AG. "This is an important step for implementing our growthstrategy.”
With a capacity of several thousand tons and the along going generation of additional jobs, this investment is, being part of a several Million overall program, an important step to continue to be a fully integrated solutions provider for a wide variety of films. The combination of the PET-extruder with the already existing stenter line, will not only concentrate the product know-how under one umbrella, but will result in an optimum manufacturing efficiency.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Oxea delivers first carboxylic acids produced at its new plant
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Biesterfeld establishes branch office in Thailand
- LANXESS opens first production facility for high-performance bladders in Brazil
- BASF plans production of butanediol from renewable feedstock using Genomatic ...