To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Thermo Fisher Scientific Wins the R&D 100 Award for its Groundbreaking Capillary Ion Chromatography System
28-06-2011: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that its Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000 Capillary Ion Chromatography (IC) system has been named an R&D 100 award winner by an independent judging panel and the editors of R&D Magazine. This award recognizes the system as one of the 100 most technologically significant products introduced the past year. The Dionex ICS-5000 delivers unmatched precision, accuracy, and sensitivity in the environmental, food and beverage, bioscience, biofuel and power generation industries.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers