To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Sika: New Regional Manager Asia/Pacific
14-10-2011: Sika has appointed Heinz Gisel as new Regional Manager Asia/Pacific with effect from January 1, 2012. Gisel will join Sika's Group Management as of the same date. The 46-year-old Swiss has worked for Sika for twenty years. Since 2009 he has been General Manager responsible for China.
The Board of Directors of Sika AG has appointed Heinz Gisel as new Regional Manager Asia/Pacific. Heinz Gisel will take up his new post on January 1, 2012, and he will become a member of Group Management at the same time. The 46-year-old Swiss is an experienced Sika manager and has held management positions in Switzerland, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heinz Gisel will succeed Jan Jenisch, who will become Sika's new CEO on January 1, 2012, in turn replacing Ernst Bärtschi, who is retiring.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan