To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DSM proposes two new members of Supervisory Board
14-10-2011: Royal DSM announced that at the next Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, to be held on 11 May 2012, the DSM Supervisory Board will propose appointing Mrs. Victoria Haynes and Mrs. Eileen Kennedy as Supervisory Board members.
Mrs. Victoria Haynes (US nationality) is President and CEO of the Research Triangle Institute (RTI), an integrated multidisciplinary organization conducting research and providing services for the government, industry and universities in the areas of health, environment and education. She joined RTI from BFGoodrich Company, where she was CTO and Vice President of the Advanced Technology Group. Mrs. Haynes holds a PhD in Physical Organic Chemistry from Boston University (USA). DSM especially welcomes her broad and in-depth applied technological knowledge in the fields of Materials Sciences, Life Sciences and Biotechnology, which will be important for DSM in achieving its ambitions as a leading innovative company.
Mrs. Eileen Kennedy (US nationality) is Professor of Nutrition at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University in Boston (USA) and Former Dean. Prior positions include Global Executive Director of the International Life Sciences Institute (Washington D.C., USA) and Under Secretary for Research, Education and Economics at the US Department of Agriculture. Mrs. Kennedy is a nutritionist and holds a Doctor of Science degree from Harvard University, School of Public Health, Nutrition Department (Boston, USA). She has been a member of the United Nations Advisory Group on Nutrition and co-chaired the US National Nutrition Summit in 2000. DSM is delighted to be gaining the benefit of Mrs. Kennedy's broad and in-depth nutrition knowledge, which will be key for DSM's growth and development.
The appointments of Mrs. Haynes and Mrs. Kennedy as members of the DSM Supervisory Board will be proposed for approval to the next DSM Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on 11 May 2012. Before that date, both ladies will familiarize themselves with DSM. DSM is very pleased to announce Mrs. Haynes' and Mrs. Kennedy's nomination, as they will both contribute to key areas of DSM's development as well as to its further internationalization.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Dutch-based AkzoNobel management to be brought together in 2015
- X-ray nanoscopy of cobalt Fischer–Tropsch catalysts at work
- DNA-based asymmetric organometallic catalysis in water
- Studying the mechanism of water splitting on gold surfaces
- AkzoNobel increases prices for organic peroxides, azo initiators, as well as cobalt and amine accelerators