To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
GEA receives order for Air Coolers worth 13 MEUR
17-10-2011: GEA received an order to design, manufacture and supply Air Fin Coolers for the upgrade of the Achinsk Refinery in East Siberia/Russia. The order has a volume of approximately EUR 13 million. The particular exercise of this order is the design of the Air Fin Coolers for safe operation under extreme environmental conditions in Siberia. This has already been proven in many reference projects that have been realized by GEA for the oil and gas industry globally. The order was booked in Q3.
“Through the fast integration after the acquisition of the Russian company Mashimpeks in early 2011, we could extend our sales activities for the full range of heat exchangers at the Russian market essentially,” noted Jürg Oleas, CEO of GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Evonik signs memorandum of understanding with government of Rostov region
- INEOS technology for new project in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tartarstan, Russia
- Azelis Coatings extends its partnership with Momentive in Russia
- Analytik Jena: Opening ceremony of new competence center in Moscow with high-ranking guests
- ThyssenKrupp plant construction business wins contract from Russia