To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Sika acquires Duochem Inc. in Canada
05-12-2011: Sika acquires Duochem Inc., a privately owned company that develops, manufactures and sells polymer flooring and waterproofing products for the construction industry. Duochem Inc. is located in Boucherville (Quebec) with annual sales of approximately CHF 9 million.
Sika AG has through its Canadian subsidiary Sika Canada Inc. acquired the privately owned company Duochem Inc. Headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Duochem was founded more than 40 years ago and has built a strong reputation based on innovation and quality. The company produces polymer flooring products for a wide variety of industrial and architectural applications, and polyurethane waterproofing coatings and membranes used in the protection of parking decks and concrete structures. The products are manufactured in Quebec and sold primarily to customers throughout Canada.
The acquisition will enable Sika to further strengthen the leading position and the market penetration in the region as well as to improve its logistics and service capabilities. Duochem will operate as a unit of Sika Canada Inc. and the existing management will remain on board.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers