To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
New head of Saltigo’s Agro & Fine Chemicals business line
Joerg Schneider succeeds Uwe Brunk
24-01-2012: Effective February 1, 2012, Joerg Schneider, Managing Director of LANXESS Elastômeros do Brasil S.A., will assume management of the Agro & Fine Chemicals business line of Saltigo GmbH. The 49-year-old will succeed Dr. Uwe Brunk, who is leaving the company at his own request.
Schneider began his career in 1978 with a three-year commercial training course at Bayer AG and initially worked in the sales department of Bayer's Rubber Business Group, now part of LANXESS. Born in Leverkusen, Schneider held various positions in sales, marketing and technical service in Germany and abroad. When LANXESS AG was established in mid 2004, Schneider became global head of the Sales & Technical Service department of the Rubber Chemicals business unit. Following the acquisition of the largest Latin American rubber manufacturer Petroflex in 2008, Schneider became Managing Director of the newly established company LANXESS Elastômeros do Brasil S.A.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 9Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- New roadmap explores technologies that improve chemical industry energy use, emissions intensity
- LANXESS – Price increase for rubber chemicals
- Chlorine production with less electricity
- Evonik opens innovation center for cosmetics industry
- LANXESS: Perlon-Monofil increases prices globally for synthetic monofilaments