To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
Ivo Rauh appointed to DEKRA SE Management Board
02-02-2012: At its meeting on 26 January 2012, the Supervisory Board of DEKRA SE appointed Dipl. Wirtsch.-Ing. Ivo Rauh (52) as a new member of the Management Board of DEKRA SE. Rauh will assume responsibility for the business unit Industrial effective 1 April 2012, taking over from Mark Thomä (43), who will take up new responsibilities within the DEKRA Group.
Ivo Rauh comes from Tüv Nord, where he served as Regional Manager for Latin America and the USA from 2008, was a member of the Management Board of Tüv Nord Iberia and Vice-President of Tüv Nord International Operations. Rauh was a member of the company's Group Business Committee from August 2009 onwards, and was managing director of Tüv Nord International and the Aerospace business unit from mid-2011.
“With Ivo Rauh, we have gained a manager with international experience to head the business unit Industrial. His extensive expertise will be a key factor in achieving the ambitious long-term growth targets in our industrial business,” commented Thomas Pleines, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of DEKRA SE.
Mark Thomä (43), who has managed the BU Industrial since 2005, will be responsible for Business Development, Mergers & Acquisitions and Organisation and Processes in the future and will help to systematically shape the further development of all business units. In this function, he will report directly to the Chairman and CEO of DEKRA e.V. and DEKRA SE, Stefan Kölbl.
Under Mark Thomä's lead, the BU Industrial increased its sales from EUR 50 million to the current level of more than EUR 500 million. In France, Germany and Scandinavia DEKRA Industrial has comprehensive coverage and is also active in the rest of Europe, North America and China with its building & facilities, machinery & plant safety, health, safety & environment (HSE), material testing & inspection, systems certification and product testing & certification service lines. DEKRA Industrial systematically develops new markets and areas of activity. Most recently, DEKRA acquired Chilworth Global, a UK-based international specialist for explosion protection and process safety.
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 3ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 4Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 5Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7VWR International Acquires INTERNATIONAL P.B.I. S.p.A.
- 8Univar to Acquire Quaron
- 9Bayer CropScience: New rice fungicide isotianil granted regulatory approval in Japan
- 10Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Bayer plans to focus entirely on Life Science businesses
- BASF, Cargill and Novozymes achieved another milestone in bio-based acrylic acid
- Analytik Jena Closes Acquisition of Bruker's ICP-MS Business and Begins Integration Process
- Smart polymers: Complex matter where simplicity matters
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Polyols in North America