To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies in India acquires Pyramid Filters
07-03-2012: Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India Private Limited has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Pyramid Filters Private Limited, with effect from 1st April, 2012.
Based in Pune, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India provides high-efficient industrial and automotive filter elements and systems, as well as globally patented system solutions for capacity and efficiency enhancement in gas turbines and compressors. Pyramid Filters develops and produces air filter elements and systems for cleanroom applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, food and chemical industries.
Dr. Andreas Kreuter, Managing Director of the global Freudenberg Filtration Technologies Group explains: “Founded in 1998, Pyramid Filters enjoys an excellent reputation in India, thanks to a comprehensive HEPA filter range and renowned services. Based on Pyramid’s strong market position, we will be able to add new products to our already broad portfolio and offer our customers further services.”
Along with Freudenberg’s Regional Business Director Gnanasekharan Ramesh and Managing Director Rakesh Nathwani, Dr. Kelkar will join the management team of Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., and will continue to be responsible for the Cleanroom Division.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 9Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- Amberlyst-15 can act as a catalyst for the acylation of phenols and alcohols
- Carbon nanotubes give cancer drugs a boost
- Indo-German research collaboration in the field of surface engineering and thin films officially started
- BASF to launch fine chemical catalysts production line in Mangalore, India
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager