To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Scott Bader Increases Prices of All Manufactured Composite Products in Europe
11-04-2012: Scott Bader Europe is increasing the prices for its Crystic® unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester, DCPD, plus all other manufactured composite products by 90€/te. This price increase will be implemented by 1st May 2012, subject to existing customer contracts. The price rise is in response to continued increases in the costs of key oil based feedstock raw materials.
Bob Garner, European Sales Manager for Scott Bader Composites Europe stated: “These sustained raw material increases, which are beyond our control, effectively force our business to implement this increase. Market conditions remain volatile and uncertain as our industry attempts to mitigate these costs wherever feasible.”
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers