To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Announces Leadership Changes
12-04-2012: DuPont has named Gary W. Spitzeras senior vice president of Integrated Operations & Engineering, succeeding Jeffrey A. Coewho plans to retire in May following 38 years of service.
Thierry Vanlanckerwill succeed Spitzer as president of DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts. Both Spitzer’s and Vanlancker’s roles take effect May 1.
Spitzer, 54, has served in a range of business and leadership roles for DuPont in the United States, Germany and Hong Kong. He started with the company in 1979 in a series of technical and operations assignments in New Jersey.
Vanlancker, 47, has held a variety of business leadership roles in sales, marketing and technical areas since joining the company in 1988. His assignments include time in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and the United States.
Coe, 59, moved into progressive business management roles after joining the company as a manufacturing supervisor in 1974 in South Carolina. After leading the company’s chemicals business for five years, Coe was appointed Chief Procurement Officer in 2003 before he assumed his current role in 2009.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Stanford ultraresponsive magnetic nanoscavengers for next generation water purification
- Keeping fruit, vegetables and cut flowers fresh longer