To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
analytica 2012: Mobile App for optimum trade-fair planning
13-04-2012: Effective immediately, smartphone users and owners of mobile terminal devices can download the analytica App at analytica-app.de. With just a few clicks, interested users can access all important information that pertains to the fair – from an interactive hall diagram and program highlights at the Live Labs to the exhibitors’ products. The International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis and Biotechnology takes place in Munich from April 17 – 20.
Effective immediately, the analytica App is available onlineto all smartphone users. The browser-based App updates in real time and has a number of features that can help users make their visit to the fair more efficient. With just a few clicks, interested users can get all important fair-related information and helpful tips: from the entire related-events and congress program to an interactive hall diagram with a favorites function and an exhibitor search function. The free tool also gives them access to information about all of the exhibitors’ products and addresses. A selection of special points of interest such as forums or restaurants and an event overview function also support visitors as they plan for the fair.
Maps of the trade fair center and the various halls help users stay oriented and navigate their way around analytica. Departure times at the Munich Airport and the departure times and stops of Munich’s public transportation system are also integrated into the tool.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Membrane elements from LANXESS approved for drinking water applications
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Merck wants to achieve 2014 goals already this year following a successful start