To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Evonik: Shanghai site’s capacity to be expanded
Focus on biopolymers
19-04-2012: To meet the constantly growing demand for biopolyamides, Evonik Industries has begun to undertake extensive measures to increase production capacities for the bio-based VESTAMID® Terra polymers at the beginning of this year. As essential component of this plan, an additional compounding facility will become operative in the third quarter of 2012. The new facility will safeguard long-term supplies for specialty compounds, both to existing markets and for many new fields of application. Measures for capacity expansion in the area of polymerization are also in the works. The commissioning is scheduled for the second half of 2013.
Demand for renewably sourced materials has risen substantially in recent years, because, for one, many customers wish to conserve resources sustainably.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Oxea delivers first carboxylic acids produced at its new plant
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Biesterfeld establishes branch office in Thailand
- LANXESS opens first production facility for high-performance bladders in Brazil
- BASF plans production of butanediol from renewable feedstock using Genomatic ...