To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DKSH opens new innovation centers in Asia
19-04-2012: DKSH’s Business Unit Performance Materials has invested in two highly specialized innovation centers, one in Taiwan and other in Bangkok to cater to the growing needs of clients and customers in the confectionary and bakery as well as the coatings industries.
In Taiwan, DKSH has opened a new confectionery and bakery innovation center to deepen the company’s sweet applications expertise, develop cutting-edge business ideas, and formulate concepts that create even better opportunities for its clients and customers. In line with the company’s strategy for growth, the new facility in Taipei allows DKSH to work even closer with key partners in Taiwan to anticipate market trends and to offer concrete solutions for confectionary and bakery products with critical advantages for customers.
To meet the needs of the significantly growing chemical distribution business over the past years, DKSH has decided to open a new world-class coatings innovation center in Bangkok. This allows the company to further strengthen its South East Asia operations in this industry and to provide its customers value-added solutions and services for coating applications. Main functions of the center outside of Bangkok are product evaluation, physical and chemical testing, as well as the training of customers and DKSH sales personnel. The innovation center facilitates state-of-the-art lab equipment for paints and inks applications, applicators, dispersion machines, and advanced testing equipment, including climatic accelerates, corrosion, and humidity tests.
David Macdonald, General Manager Business Unit Performance Materials DKSH Thailand commented: “The objective is to put in place a great team of dedicated experts supported by a best-in-class high-tech innovation center. This center is also open to our key clients and customers, where we work and learn together, and ultimately generate solutions and businesses which are profitable for our business partners.”
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- Biesterfeld establishes branch office in Thailand
- DKSH opens new innovation centers in Asia
- Successful start-up of Purac's 75,000 ton lactide plant in Thailand
- SCG-DOW Group Achieves Successful Thailand HPPO Plant Start-up
- Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand