To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Bilcare Solutions increases films prices
25-04-2012: Bilcare Solutions, the films business of the Bilcare Research Group, increases films prices with immediate effect.
“The continuous pricing dynamics for raw materials are connected with significant cost increases in the films production. Also in the actual month raw materials suppliers keep on increasing prices drastically surpassing all time historical records. Due to this reason we are forced to increase our films prices with immediate effect. Unfortunately, a reversal of this trend is not in sight”, explained Thorsten Kühn, CEO Bilcare Research AG, Switzerland.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge