To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
GEA closes takeover of Aseptomag
27-04-2012: Effective April 24, GEA successfully concluded the takeover of Aseptomag, headquartered in Kirchberg, Switzerland. With the acquisition of Aseptomag, GEA has added to its group one of the world’s leading suppliers of aseptic and hygienic valves, valve modules, and system solutions. Its customers are mostly dairy, beverage, and food companies, but also include the pharmaceutical, chemical, and cosmetic industries. In the second quarter the company will be integrated into the GEA Mechanical Equipment Segment.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- hygienic valves
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan