To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Change in the Supervisory Board of Vinnolit
04-05-2012: The shareholders of Vinnolit appointed Dr Günter von Au, Operating Partner of the globally active private equity firm Advent International, to the Supervisory Board of Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG, Ismaning. Serving for many years as Chairman of the Board of Süd-Chemie AG and in various management positions with Wacker Chemie and its subsidiaries, as well as a member of various supervisory and management boards, Dr von Au has decades of management experience and industry expertise. Dr von Au already was member of the Vinnolit Supervisory Board in the years 1996 to 1998. Dr von Au is also involved as Chairman of the Bavarian Chemical Associations and in other management boards of the industry.
Hans-Jürgen Zippel, Managing Director of Vinnolit for many years and member of the Vinnolit Supervisory Board since 2006, leaves the committee after a total of 14 years of very successful work in these functions for the company.
Besides the members of the Supervisory Board of Vinnolit GmbH & Co. KG are:
- Dr Hans Seidl, Operating Partner Advent International (Chairman)
- Wilhelm Plumpe, Nukem Energy GmbH (Vice Chairman)
- Dr Hans-Peter Koller, M2 Capital Management AG
- Heinz Coltro, Employee representative
- Erwin Schmidt, Employee representative
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers