To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Evonik successfully concludes sale of Colorants business
07-05-2012: Following the approval of the Evonik Supervisory Board and the relevant antitrust authorities, Evonik Industries has successfully concluded the sale of the global colorants business. The transaction was closed on April 30, 2012. The new owner is the
U.S. private equity firm Arsenal Capital Partners, of New York. By mutual agreement the financial terms are not being disclosed.
The Colorants business develops, produces, and markets colorants under the COLORTREND® brand name for decorative applications in the architectural sector. Furthermore, CHROMA-CHEM® products are used in industry, for example for maintenance and in marine and wood coatings. Evonik generated sales of about €130 m from its Colorants business in the year 2011. More than 300 employees, integrated into a global organization, work for Colorants in production plants and laboratories as well as sales and marketing offices. These sites are located in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Australia, China, Malaysia, and the Netherlands.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 9Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- New roadmap explores technologies that improve chemical industry energy use, emissions intensity
- LANXESS – Price increase for rubber chemicals
- Chlorine production with less electricity
- Evonik opens innovation center for cosmetics industry
- LANXESS: Perlon-Monofil increases prices globally for synthetic monofilaments