To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Kraton Polymers Announces Asia Pacific SIS Price Increase
07-05-2012: Kraton Polymers LLC, a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers or "SBCs," announces a general price increase in the Asia Pacific Region of 200 USD/MT for all Kraton SIS polymers and compounds.
Subject to the terms of any applicable contracts, these price increases will take effect June 1, 2012.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- New molecular probes that shed light on biological systems
- Driving magnesium micromotors with seawater
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory