To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Emerson acquires ISE Magtech
Deal enables Emerson Process Management to provide complete liquid level measurement solutions across the process industry
10-05-2012: Emerson announced it has acquired ISE Magtech, enabling Emerson Process Management to strengthen its level measurement solutions in the oil and gas, refining, chemical and power generation industries. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
ISE Magtech designs and manufactures level gauges and associated equipment for use in industrial applications. This acquisition will allow Emerson Process Management to build on the strength of its existing portfolio of level measurement products and provide complete level measurement solutions across the process industry.
"This acquisition is strategic to extending our solutions to help oil & gas, refining, chemical and power plant operators to monitor and control conditions in a wide range of applications," said Tom Moser, president of Rosemount Measurement. "ISE Magtech’s knowledge and technology combine perfectly with Rosemount technology to expand Emerson’s offering."
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan