To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Inese Lowenstein Appointed New Head of the Pigments & Cosmetics Business Unit at Merck
21-05-2012: Effective June 1, 2012, Inese Lowenstein will become Head of the Pigments & Cosmetics business unit at Merck.
Lowenstein is Director of Marketing in the Process Solutions business unit of Merck Millipore. She joined Millipore in 2003. From 1999 to 2003, Lowenstein held various management positions at two biotechnology companies in Massachusetts and California. From 1992 to 1996, she had marketing and sales responsibility at an energy supply company in Riga, Latvia.
Lowenstein is a native of Latvia. She studied business and engineering at Riga Technical University. Additionally, she earned a Master degree in Business Administration from the Walter A. Haas School of Business, University of California in Berkeley in 1998.
Lowenstein will move from Merck Millipore in Bedford, Massachusetts, to Darmstadt.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers