To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Yara: Appointment of acting CFO and Head of Upstream
22-05-2012: Torgeir Kvidal is appointed acting Yara CFO and Jan Duerloo is appointed acting Head of Yara Upstream. Hallgeir Storvik and Tor Holba are at their own request stepping out of their executive management positions with immediate effect, until the situation is resolved with regard to the Økokrim charges.
Storvik and Holba will continue to work for the company, but without the areas of responsibility they have stepped out of and not as members of executive management.
Torgeir Kvidal is currently Head of the business unit "Supply and Trade". He will continue to hold this position going forward.
Jan Duerloo is currently Head of the business unit "Projects and Technology". He will continue to hold this position going forward.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers