To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Huntsman to Increase MDI and MDI-based Systems Prices in Europe
30-05-2012: The Polyurethanes division of Huntsman Corporation announced a €150/tonne price increase for all its MDI products and MDI-based systems in the European region (Europe, Africa and Former Soviet Union) from July 1, 2012.
Nick Webster, Vice President, Europe for Polyurethanes, said: "This price increase builds on the increase announced last March and is necessary to fully address raw material price escalation as well as to achieve long-term reinvestment economics” .
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- Bacterium counteracts coffee ring effect
- Portable macro x-ray fluorescence spectrometer enables routine investigation of old-master paintings
- New ECETOC report addresses dermal exposure to chemicals
- Recycling rare-earth magnets could solve lanthanide supply problems
- BASF completes acquisition of parts of Ciech’s TDI business