To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Bruker Corporation Appoints Charles F. Wagner, Jr. as Executive Vice President and New Chief Financial Officer
11-06-2012: Bruker Corporation announced the appointment of Charles F. Wagner, Jr. as its Executive Vice President (EVP) and new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective on or about June 30, 2012. William J. Knight, the Company's current CFO, will continue to serve as a member of the Company's senior management team and will work with Mr. Wagner to ensure a smooth transition of his responsibilities as CFO.
Since August 2010, Mr. Wagner has been a member of the Company's Board of Directors and a member of the Audit Committee of the Board, roles that he stepped down from effective June 4, 2012. Chris van Ingen, an independent director of the Company, has been elected to serve on the Audit Committee as of June 4, 2012.
Mr. Wagner brings over twenty years of financial and management experience to his new role as Bruker's EVP and CFO, including experience as the CFO of two publicly traded companies and expertise in financial analysis, and strategic planning and development. He most recently served as Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration and CFO of Progress Software Corporation, a provider of enterprise software located in Bedford, Massachusetts, from November 2010 to March 2012. Prior to joining Progress Software, Mr. Wagner served as Vice President and CFO of Millipore Corporation, a global provider of products and services in the life science tools market, from 2007 until July 2010, when Millipore was acquired by Merck KGaA. Mr. Wagner joined Millipore in 2002 and from 2003 to 2007 served as Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development. From 1997 to 2002, he served in various roles at Bain & Company after having served as Manager, Accounting Analysis, at Millipore from 1995 to 1996 and as Manager at Coopers & Lybrand from 1990 to 1995. Mr. Wagner holds a B.S. from Boston College and a M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- New molecular probes that shed light on biological systems
- Driving magnesium micromotors with seawater
- A new laser paradigm: An electrically injected polariton laser
- UC Santa Barbara scientist studies methane levels in cross-continent drive
- Never-before-seen energy pattern observed at National High Magnetic Field Laboratory