To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Bayer Names Philip Blake Senior Bayer Representative USA
14-06-2012: The Management Board of Bayer AG announced that on July 1, 2012, Philip Blake will become Senior Bayer Representative (SBR) USA, following a common company practice of assigning this oversight role to a senior executive already holding a significant business role or roles within the region. In this new role, Blake assumes leadership of Bayer corporate operations in the U.S. from Greg Babe, who recently announced his planned retirement from Bayer. In 2011, Bayer’s U.S. operations recorded annual sales of $9,791 million.
Blake has also been named Bayer HealthCare Representative U.S.A., and will maintain his position as U.S. Region head of Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, the U.S.-based specialty pharmaceuticals division of Bayer HealthCare LLC, a subsidiary of Bayer AG. In the U.S., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals provides products for General Medicine, Hematology, Neurology, Oncology and Women’s Healthcare. With construction underway for a new consolidated U.S. Bayer HealthCare site in Whippany, N.J., Blake will maintain his primary office in that location.
Blake was previously head of Bayer Inc., a Canadian subsidiary of Bayer AG, and head of Bayer HealthCare in Canada. In his 30-year career with Bayer, Blake has held leadership positions around the world focusing on global strategic product marketing, business development, clinical planning, product development and sales management.
Blake attended Bristol University and Oxford University Business School in the United Kingdom, with extended business training at INSEAD Fontainbleu in Paris, France, and the Wharton Business School in Philadelphia. He is also a Chartered Corporate Director – earning this designation in 2006 from the Directors College at the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers