To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
PolyOne Expands Shanghai Innovation Center
25-06-2012: PolyOne Corporation announced the opening of its expanded customer-focused Innovation Center in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai Innovation Center has doubled in size and added new capabilities that will enable the company to better collaborate and develop customer-centered innovations.
“The Shanghai Innovation Center expansion underscores our commitment to collaborating with customers on specialized solutions that improve their profitability and speed to market,” said John Van Hulle, president of PolyOne Global Color, Additives and Inks. “With this state-of-the-art innovation facility, we are better able to team closely with our customers during the design and development phase to drive innovation and excellence in their end products.
In addition to the Shanghai Innovation Center in Asia, PolyOne also has innovation centers in Suzhou and Singapore and research and development facilities in Shenzhen, Tianjin, Dongguan and Thailand.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- Environmental significance of chiral persistent organic pollutants
- Dark-field microscopy coupled with capillary electrophoresis to see gold nanoparticles
- Detecting harmful dye used to make ketchup red
- Cobalt oxide nanosheet electrodes to enhance batteries
- WACKER starts up new production plant for dispersions in China