To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Hans-Joachim Müller to leave Clariant
28-06-2012: Dr. Hans-Joachim Müller, member of the Executive Committee of Clariant, has decided to leave the company on June 30, 2012, for personal reasons. His current responsibilities will be transferred to the other members of the Executive Committee.
Hans-Joachim Müller was appointed member of the Executive Committee in July 2011. His responsibilities include Environment Safety & Health Affairs, Innovation Excellence, and the Business Units Catalysis & Energy, Emulsions, Detergents & Intermediates, and Oil & Mining Services. Until March 31, 2012, he was a member of the Managing Board of Süd-Chemie AG Munich, Germany. In this position, Hans-Joachim Müller was responsible for the entire Süd-Chemie operations since 2011. He initially joined the Managing Board of Süd-Chemie in 2007.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 9Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers