To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Praxair Acquires Canadian Cylinder & Gases Inc. in British Columbia
03-07-2012: Praxair Canada Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., has acquired Canadian Cylinder & Gases Inc. (CCG), an independent distributor of industrial and specialty gases and welding equipment. The business is located in Prince George, British Columbia, where it has been in operation for over 15 years. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“The addition of CCG enhances Praxair Canada’s growth platform in Northern British Columbia and increases our capabilities and resources to meet the needs of our current and future customers in this high growth region of Canada,” said Matt White, president of Praxair Canada.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 5Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- Scientists produce best image yet of atoms moving in real time
- A step toward optical transistors?
- University of Toronto-led study provides new insight into photosynthesis
- H2O Innovation: Professional Water Technologies expands its sales network
- North Atlantic Potash announces results from Stockholm exploration program