To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF modernizes and expands its emissions catalyst production operation in Nienburg, Germany
20-07-2012: BASF, through its global Catalysts division, is investing to further expand and modernize its emissions catalysts production facility in Nienburg, Lower Saxony.
The company is allocating a double-digit million euro sum to increase capacity and keep pace with increasing demand for innovative and cost-effective emissions control systems for cars, trucks, buses and off-road vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines.
The main part of the investment relates to expanding production lines for catalytic particle filters (Catalyzed Soot Filter, CSF) and SCR catalysts (Selective Catalytic Reduction) for diesel engines. State-of-the-art systems for coating and drying the catalysts will be procured.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8PETRONAS and Evonik Industries sign Letter of Intent for projects in Rapid Project
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- Oxea delivers first carboxylic acids produced at its new plant
- BASF strengthens its enzyme technology footprint
- Biesterfeld establishes branch office in Thailand
- LANXESS opens first production facility for high-performance bladders in Brazil
- BASF plans production of butanediol from renewable feedstock using Genomatic ...