To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BIS Group extending its process instrumentation activities with the acquisition of the EMV Group
25-07-2012: The Bilfinger Berger Industrial Services Group (BIS Group) is stepping up its process instrumentation activities with the acquisition of the EMV Group. Based in Mönchengladbach, EMV has 130 employees and generated revenues of around EUR 13 million in 2011. The acquisition is still subject to antitrust clearance.
The EMV Group is active in the market for process instrumentation services, specialising in assembly activities for renowned customers in the chemicals and petrochemicals industry under long-term frame contracts. Its range of services encompasses planning, delivery, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of industrial process instrumentation facilities and systems.
The EMV Group comprises EMV GmbH with offices in Mönchengladbach and its subsidiary EMV BVBA, which is based in Antwerp, Belgium. In addition, it has various offices around Northern and Western Germany as well as in the Antwerp region in Belgium. Within the BIS Group, it will be managed as a subsidiary of BIS Maintenance Nord in Leuna.
The acquisition of the EMV Group strengthens the BIS Group’s presence in key locations such as the Hamburg region as well as Leverkusen and Dormagen. As Dr. Michael Herbermann, the CEO of the BIS Group, explains: “The acquisition of the EMV Group marks a further step in our strategy of specifically broadening the BIS Group’s process instrumentation activities. The EMV Group gives us additional capacity, allowing us to extend our range of services for existing customers and to reach new customer groups.” The BIS Group had previously acquired Alpha Meß-Steuer-Regeltechnik GmbH, which is based in Neustadt an der Weinstraße in the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate, from Funkwerk AG last September.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- Bilfinger Berger
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan