To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Dr. Michael Fooken Taking Over as H.C. Starck’s New Head of Research & Development
27-07-2012: On September 1, 2012, Dr. Michael Fooken will take over the research and development activities for the H.C. Starck Group in Goslar (Germany).
Dr. Fooken has extensive experience in the field of research and development in the chemical industry. Over the past 12 years, he has held various global positions within the Honeywell Group, including Head of Research for the Fine Chemicals division. Before that he spent many years in production as well as in research and development.
Dr. Fooken studied chemistry at the University of Münster (Germany) and earned his doctorate in electrochemistry in 1995. He holds more than 20 patents in the fields of energy storage materials and inorganic salts. Dr. Fooken is 47 years old, married, and has two children.
His predecessor, Dr. Gerhard Gille, is retiring on October 31, 2012.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- H.C. Starck
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 9Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan
- New roadmap explores technologies that improve chemical industry energy use, emissions intensity
- LANXESS – Price increase for rubber chemicals
- Chlorine production with less electricity
- Evonik opens innovation center for cosmetics industry
- LANXESS: Perlon-Monofil increases prices globally for synthetic monofilaments