To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. to Raise Prices for Base Epoxy Products
03-08-2012: Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. announced that it will increase the prices for base epoxy resin products, including liquid epoxy resins (LER) and solid epoxy resins (SER), in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa Region by €130-€150/tonne depending on the product, effective August 15, 2012, or as contracts allow.
The pricing adjustment is driven by increases in the cost of key raw materials, including benzene, propylene and acetone.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fer
- 2LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 3Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 4Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 7Honeywell Appoints Terrence Hahn as Vice President and General Manager for Fluorine Products
- 8Putting electronic cigarettes to the test
- 9Not just cars, but living organisms need antifreeze to survive
- 10Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers