To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Olin Corporation Completes Acquisition of K. A. Steel Chemicals Inc.
24-08-2012: Olin Corporation announced that it had completed the previously announced acquisition of privately held K. A. Steel Chemicals Inc. (KA Steel), on a cash free, debt free basis, for $328 million in cash, subject to certain post-closing adjustments. Olin will utilize the proceeds from the recently completed $200 million senior notes offering and cash on hand to finance the acquisition.
During the third quarter of 2012, Olin expects to expense approximately $8 million of transaction costs related to the acquisition.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan