To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fluid Metering has rolled-out its new expanded website
21-11-2012: FMI is a manufacturer of Precision Valveless Dispensers and Metering Pumps for Laboratory, Process and Production applications, as well as applications for OEM medical and analytical instrumentation.
The New website includes detailed descriptions, animations and videos of Fluid Metering’s unique CeramPump® valveless piston pump design. Also featured are an expanded list of news releases, typical applications, current catalogs and technical manuals, all available for easy download.
Online tools including “Select-a-Pump”, “ROI Payback Calculator”, and “Live Chat” provide a simple, user friendly experience for selecting the best pump for new applications.
The web site also includes links to additional Fluid Metering information and video content hosted on popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), as well as a link to “Google Translate” for instant language translation of FMI’s entire web site.
For over 50 years, Fluid Metering, Inc. has provided precision metering solutions from 2 uL per dispense up to 4 L/min. continuous metering, and is certified as compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 3New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 4New Divisional R&D Manager at Jotun Powder Coatings
- 5Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 6Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 7Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 8Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 9Reducing production costs and environmental footprint for semiconductor industry
- 10Bayer CropScience: New rice fungicide isotianil granted regulatory approval in Japan