To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fluid Metering has rolled-out its new expanded website
FMI is a manufacturer of Precision Valveless Dispensers and Metering Pumps for Laboratory, Process and Production applications, as well as applications for OEM medical and analytical instrumentation.
The New website includes detailed descriptions, animations and videos of Fluid Metering’s unique CeramPump® valveless piston pump design. Also featured are an expanded list of news releases, typical applications, current catalogs and technical manuals, all available for easy download.
Online tools including “Select-a-Pump”, “ROI Payback Calculator”, and “Live Chat” provide a simple, user friendly experience for selecting the best pump for new applications.
The web site also includes links to additional Fluid Metering information and video content hosted on popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), as well as a link to “Google Translate” for instant language translation of FMI’s entire web site.
For over 50 years, Fluid Metering, Inc. has provided precision metering solutions from 2 uL per dispense up to 4 L/min. continuous metering, and is certified as compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 1Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 2Penta-graphene, a new structural variant of carbon, discovered
- 3Novozymes, Cargill continue bio-acrylic acid partnership as BASF exits
- 4Scientists set quantum speed limit
- 5No consumer health risk from bisphenol A exposure
- 6WACKER Closes 2014 Ahead of Expectations
- 7Better batteries inspired by lowly snail shells
- 8Bio-succinic Acid Wins Biofuels Digest Chemical Of The Year Award
- 9Breakthrough may lead to industrial production of graphene devices
- 10Evidence mounts for quantum criticality theory
- BASF and Toda Kogyo Corp. close agreement for joint venture
- Blacktrace Holdings acquires ChemiSens AB assets
- Evonik named to institute for advanced composites manufacturing innovation
- Technip Awarded Contract for New 500 KTA Ethylbenzene Styrene Monomer Plant ...
- Styron Changes Company Name to Trinseo