To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fluid Metering has rolled-out its new expanded website
21-Nov-2012: FMI is a manufacturer of Precision Valveless Dispensers and Metering Pumps for Laboratory, Process and Production applications, as well as applications for OEM medical and analytical instrumentation.
The New website includes detailed descriptions, animations and videos of Fluid Metering’s unique CeramPump® valveless piston pump design. Also featured are an expanded list of news releases, typical applications, current catalogs and technical manuals, all available for easy download.
Online tools including “Select-a-Pump”, “ROI Payback Calculator”, and “Live Chat” provide a simple, user friendly experience for selecting the best pump for new applications.
The web site also includes links to additional Fluid Metering information and video content hosted on popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), as well as a link to “Google Translate” for instant language translation of FMI’s entire web site.
For over 50 years, Fluid Metering, Inc. has provided precision metering solutions from 2 uL per dispense up to 4 L/min. continuous metering, and is certified as compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 1Gummy bears under antiparticle fire
- 2Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 3Nanowire clothing could keep people warm - without heating everything else
- 4Clariant to establish strategic alliance with Beraca getting 30% of its shares of Health & Personal Care Business
- 5Perovskites provide big boost to silicon solar cells, Stanford study finds
- 6REACH 2018 Roadmap
- 7Clariant acquires Aerochem AB
- 8A qubit candidate shines brighter
- 9Additional Member to ZEISS Executive Board
- 10Dutch technology reclaims humic acid at drinking water plants
- Clariant to establish strategic alliance with Beraca getting 30% of its shar ...
- SP Acquires Stability Environments
- Petrochemical companies show confidence in the Port of Antwerp with billion- ...
- Fraunhofer IST sells its first pilot-scale unit for patterned plasma treatme ...
- Borealis sells nitric acid process technology to Casale
- Scientists set quantum speed limit
- Cummings, Gulyas Elected to Grace Board of Directors
- Tim Noonan Named to Barry-Wehmiller’s Board of Directors
- Exotic, gigantic molecules fit inside each other like Russian nesting dolls
- Scientists 'bend' elastic waves with new metamaterials that could have commercial applications