To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fluid Metering has rolled-out its new expanded website
FMI is a manufacturer of Precision Valveless Dispensers and Metering Pumps for Laboratory, Process and Production applications, as well as applications for OEM medical and analytical instrumentation.
The New website includes detailed descriptions, animations and videos of Fluid Metering’s unique CeramPump® valveless piston pump design. Also featured are an expanded list of news releases, typical applications, current catalogs and technical manuals, all available for easy download.
Online tools including “Select-a-Pump”, “ROI Payback Calculator”, and “Live Chat” provide a simple, user friendly experience for selecting the best pump for new applications.
The web site also includes links to additional Fluid Metering information and video content hosted on popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), as well as a link to “Google Translate” for instant language translation of FMI’s entire web site.
For over 50 years, Fluid Metering, Inc. has provided precision metering solutions from 2 uL per dispense up to 4 L/min. continuous metering, and is certified as compliant with ISO 9001 quality standards.
- 1Anniversary bonus for BASF Group employees
- 2New magnetic carbon composites for biological and environmental applications
- 3Graphene, the wonder material, goes textile
- 4How to make palm oil without destroying forests
- 5A better way of scrubbing CO2
- 6BASF expands its capacity for specialty amines
- 7BASF increases earnings
- 8Moving molecule writes letters
- 9BASF and eight partners cooperate to optimize production processes for renewable-based products
- 10Huntsman’s European Surfactant Plants Achieve RSPO Certification
- AkzoNobel to invest in organic peroxide operations in the US and Europe
- Coperion Nanjing to open new plant in September 2015
- Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring ...
- Biesterfeld Spezialchemie expands the distribution of DIC Performance Resins ...
- Ineos and Solvay reach agreement for divestment of remedy business to ICIG