To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Momentive raises dispersion polymer prices for adhesive, textiles, nonwovens and other markets in North America
22-01-2013: Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. announced that it will increase the prices in the United States and Canada for all of its acrylic, styrene acrylic, vinyl acrylic and other polymers used in the adhesives, textiles, nonwovens and other specialty markets by 5 – 8 cents (U.S. currency) per wet pound.
This pricing action is effective Feb. 1, 2013, or as contracts allow, and it is driven by significant increases in raw material costs over the last several months, most notably for propylene, benzene, styrene, surfactants and acrylic monomers.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 2Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 3LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 4Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 7Baytron P®– Gateway to a new generation of polymers
- 8Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 9Thermo Nicolet: New OMNIC® 6.0 Software Introduced
- 10Allegra® Launched in Japan