To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Momentive raises dispersion polymer prices for adhesive, textiles, nonwovens and other markets in North America
22-01-2013: Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. announced that it will increase the prices in the United States and Canada for all of its acrylic, styrene acrylic, vinyl acrylic and other polymers used in the adhesives, textiles, nonwovens and other specialty markets by 5 – 8 cents (U.S. currency) per wet pound.
This pricing action is effective Feb. 1, 2013, or as contracts allow, and it is driven by significant increases in raw material costs over the last several months, most notably for propylene, benzene, styrene, surfactants and acrylic monomers.
- 1ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 2Solvay commissions the largest hydrogen peroxide plant in the world in Thailand
- 3New European director at DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts
- 4Global Report on the Surfactants Market
- 5Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 6DEKRA: Change in management of Business Unit Industrial
- 7Veolia’s MPPE water treatment unit for Shell Floating LNG plant
- 8SMC to Increase Sodium Cyanide Prices
- 9Univar to Acquire Magnablend
- 10Linde receives engineering contract for ethylene plant from SIBUR in Russia