To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
20-02-2013: Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 2Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 3Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 4Stockhausen, a subsidiary of Degussa, develops a special product for de-inking and de-watering of sludge
- 5Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 6Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 7Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 8Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 9Ticona Introduces UHMW-PE MicroPowder Grades As Functional Additives for Paints, Plastics, Rubbers and Sealants
- 10Ciba Specialty Chemicals introduces new flocculants featuring revolutionary UMA™ technology
- Chevron Phillips Chemical CEO Says Sustainability is Being Redefined
- Discovery sheds light on nuclear reactor fuel behavior during a severe event
- NRL scientists discover novel metamaterial properties within hexagonal boron nitride
- Parx Plastics winner of World Technology Award in New York
- Scientists get to the heart of fool's gold as a solar material