To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
20-02-2013: Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Is it safe to pee in the pool?
- 2More dangerous chemicals in everyday life
- 3Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 4New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 5Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 6Human skin grown in lab can replace animal testing
- 7EquipNet expands business in Australia and South East Asia
- 8Tobacco as an alternative for producing bioethanol
- 9Bayer CropScience: New rice fungicide isotianil granted regulatory approval in Japan
- 10Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa