To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2Evonik Industries to Increase Global Methyl Methacrylate Production Capabilities
- 3New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 4Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 5BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 6Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- 7Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 8Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 9Borophene: A very promising 2D material
- 10Uvinul 4050 H from BASF is the first light stabilizer in its class to obtain FDA approval for use in plastics