To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
20-Feb-2013: Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Gummy bears under antiparticle fire
- 2Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 3Nanowire clothing could keep people warm - without heating everything else
- 4Clariant to establish strategic alliance with Beraca getting 30% of its shares of Health & Personal Care Business
- 5No consumer health risk from bisphenol A exposure
- 6Perovskites provide big boost to silicon solar cells, Stanford study finds
- 7REACH 2018 Roadmap
- 8Clariant acquires Aerochem AB
- 9Additional Member to ZEISS Executive Board
- 10A qubit candidate shines brighter