To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
20-02-2013: Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- 3Plurafac LF 303 - Plurafac LF 305: The new generation of low-foam surfactants
- 4Vinyl acetate monomer market benefits from shale gas boom
- 5New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 6Largest and most efficient BOPP line for Africa
- 7Drew Industrial Division of Ashland Specialty Chemical Company purchases industrial water-treatment business of London-based Fernox
- 8LG-DOW Polycarbonate Plant Starts Production in Korea to Effectively Meet Regional Needs
- 9ICE Closes Acquisition of ChemConnect's Commodity Trading Business
- 10Fluopicolide from Bayer CropScience receives registrations in Japan and the United States
- Rice nanophotonics experts create powerful molecular sensor
- 'Nanocamera' takes pictures at distances smaller than light's own wavelength
- Sterigenics receives ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation
- Oxea Announces Price Increase for Polyols in Asia and Latin America
- Fundamental chemistry findings could help extend Moore's Law