To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Ames Laboratory scientists create cheaper magnetic materia
- 2Area-wide transition to open access is possible
- 3BASF celebrates its 150th anniversary
- 4'Holey' graphene for energy storage
- 5BASF starts trial production of mononitrobenzene in Chongqing
- 6Two-dimensional semiconductor comes clean
- 7Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 8BASF appoints BTC as distributor for lubricant industry portfolio in North- and Central Europe
- 9Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals
- 10Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Instruments in Their Chromatography Data Systems