To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- Black & Veatch
- 1Enhancing fuel cell performance with graphene
- 2Biofuel matchmaker: Finding the perfect algae for renewable energy
- 3Composite material for water purification
- 4Evonik invests in US-based Nanotech Industrial Solutions
- 5X-ray imaging captures material defect process for the first time
- 6Tough aqua material for water purification
- 7International Chemical Start-ups meet Industry representatives and Investors
- 8Water as the underlying driver of the Earth’s carbon cycle
- 9Seeing the quantum future... literally
- 10Merck Moves Executives Between Businesses and Group Functions
- Low-cost technique converts bulk alloys to oxide nanowires
- New class of topological metals with exotic electronic properties proposed
- Mar Cor Purification and Rephile Biosciences sign distribution agreement for North American markets
- Treated carbon pulls radioactive elements from water
- A quark like no other