To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Caflon® surfactants from Univar as substitutes for banned nonylphenol ethoxylates
- 2New Fluka and Riedel-de Haën Catalog Features Over 1,500 New Products
- 3Knoll AG: Pharma business sold for $6.9 billion:
- 4Evonik Industries to Increase Global Methyl Methacrylate Production Capabilities
- 5Allegra® Launched in Japan
- 6BASF: Fertilizer from Plastic Waste
- 7Borophene: A very promising 2D material
- 8Dow Announces Shutdown of Union Carbide Manufacturing Facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey
- 9Fluor Corporation's Henry Kister Honored by Chemical Engineering Magazine
- 10Uvinul 4050 H from BASF is the first light stabilizer in its class to obtain FDA approval for use in plastics
- Preventing another Flint, Mich.; new research could lead to more corrosion-resistant water pipes
- Method stabilizes, enhances phosphorene
- Light-powered 3-D printer creates terahertz lens
- Researchers create 1-step graphene patterning method
- Researchers create a first frequency comb of time-bin entangled qubits