To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1Quantum knots are real!
- 2Graphene is strong, but is it tough?
- 3A simple way to make lithium-ion battery electrodes that protect themselves
- 4Material solutions – inside and on top
- 5Surface physics: How water learns to dance
- 6X-rays reveal details of plastic solar cell production
- 7Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals
- 8Chemical fingerprints confirm the saffron fraud
- 9AkzoNobel and Evonik break ground for production joint venture in Germany
- 10Photovoltaics? On perovskites produced by mechanochemistry!