To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.chemeurope.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Black & Veatch selects new director for board
Randy Woelfel, Chief Executive Officer of NOVA Chemicals Corporation, has been selected to join the Black & Veatch Board of Directors. A senior executive with decades of international leadership experience in the gas, oil and chemicals fields, Woelfel’s appointment as an independent director was approved by the Black & Veatch Board at their February meeting.
Woelfel began his career more than 35 years ago with Royal Dutch Shell, one of the world’s leading oil, gas and chemicals marketers and producers. He subsequently focused on the petrochemicals sector, including serving in international business leadership positions for 14 years based in England and Belgium. Since returning to the United States in 2004, he has served Texas’ largest new business incubator as managing director of its energy group, and in executive roles in the plastics and chemicals fields. Woelfel joined NOVA Chemicals as CEO in 2009.
- 1New magnetic carbon composites for biological and environmental applications
- 2Successful conclusion of joint venture: ThyssenKrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers starts business operations
- 3A better way of scrubbing CO2
- 4BASF and eight partners cooperate to optimize production processes for renewable-based products
- 5Snowflakes become square with a little help from graphene
- 6Evonik to invest over €4 billion in research and development
- 7'Goldilocks material' could change spintronics
- 8Desalination with nanoporous graphene membrane
- 9Gasoline from a nanoreactor
- 10LANXESS starts production at its new EPDM plant in China